Charlo

Charlo

tirsdag 14. juni 2011

New perfumes for the summer

Went out today to buy some more perfume for the summer.
I already have Higher Dior Energy which I talked about here
Been using that forever and I will continue to use it. Freshness of
the higher dior energy is on a another level !
Everyone knows about Aqcua Di Gio. There is nothing new there
but there is a reason its selling so well.The perfume is amazing
in the warm summer days and projects  really well.

Some people recommended me perfume from Versace both the homme edition and the Eau Fraiche. I've got some samples and holy shit !
This is the next best thing since willing women on a Friday night 
Also tried some sample of L'Eau d'Issey and honestly I don't know what 
the fuss is all about. It's nothing special at all, reminds me of a mosquito spray kind of scent
with some sourly lemon. And you don't want that.






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar